|LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME?
There's nothing we take more seriously than helping people find new homes they love. We'll also spend time learning your personal real estate needs, based on:
- Your preferred price range
- What style of home you want
- What area(s) you want to look in
- What extras you would like
- 12 things to consider when looking, to avoid making the wrong choice
- Determining the amount for which you will qualify
- Your preferred down payment
- Your preferred monthly payment
- Which types of finance best meet your needs
- How you can get a mortgage
- What will make a 'house' become a HOME for you!
WHY SHOULD I GET A MORTGAGE?
Getting a pre-approval for a mortgage is a great way to get started. With a mortgage approval, you will be in a better position to negotiate with sellers. You will also be able to close on a property quicker than other buyers. This shows the seller how serious you are about the property, and it will make the seller more comfortable working with you. In a "seller's market," or where supplies are limited, a pre-approved mortgage is essential. And it makes good sense for any type of market.
WHAT DO I NEED?
If you decide to apply for a mortgage to receive a pre-approval, you will need to supply information with regard to your income, expenses, and obligations to either a mortgage broker or a financial lending institution. For a full list of the items you need to bring, please contact us. Got bad credit? That's okay. Many lenders will help you find a solution to your credit problems. We work with various mortgage companies that can help you. There STILL IS MONEY for real estate purchases available for you to buy your dream home - We can help you to find it! It may be easier to access than you were led to believe!